- Over 2 million people have signed up. Join the Revolution.
- Born without a funny bone? Sign up and get a free implant!
- Tell a joke. Did it bomb? Don’t lie. It’s okay…we can help.
- Quick! Sign up now, before anyone finds out!
- Sign Up! Sign Up! Sign Up! Sign Up! Sign Up! Sign Up! Sign Up!
Lessons From Our Members
Rex Barker here again more LESSONS from our great members!
Please keep sending us your lessons that you have learned in life. Please put LESSON in the subject line. Your last name will not be used, unless you tell us in your email. We get hundreds, but all are read...
Please submit your favorite inspirational stories, pictures, quotes, or dog pictures to RexBarker@Joke-Of-The-Day.com
MY THOUIGHTS – Part 2
(Part I was run last Wednesday)
1. There are no new sins; the old ones just get more publicity.
2. There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number at 4 A.M. It could be a right number.
3. Think about this: No one ever says, "It's only a game," when his team is winning.
4. I've reached the age where the happy hour is a Nap.
5. Be careful reading the fine print. There's no way you're going to like it.
6. The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.
7. Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of OLD LADIES running around with tattoos? (And RAP music will be the Golden Oldies!)
8. Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
9. After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.
10. No one ever ruined their eyes from looking at the bright side of things.
This is Rex Barker asking you to KEEP SENDING us your lessons. Please put LESSON in the subject line. Your last name will not be used, unless you give us permission in your email. We get hundreds, but all are read!